You can trust our selection for Multitrack Recording Mixer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54403 reviews for Multitrack Recording Mixer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Multitrack Recording Mixer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Multitrack Recording Mixer.
54403 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the multitrack recording mixer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 multitrack recording mixer
|1||MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production [Download]||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Shaping Your Sound with Microphones||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Analog 12-Channel Multi-Track Mixer with Onboard Lexicon Effects||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Template Mixing and Mastering: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving a Professional Sound||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production Free [Mac Download]||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production [Download]
- Shaping Your Sound with Microphones, Mixers & Multitrack Recording
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card Recorder, 22-in/4-out...
- Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder , Black
- Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies
- Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Analog 12-Channel Multi-Track Mixer with Onboard Lexicon Effects
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, Rack Mountable, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card...
- Template Mixing and Mastering: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving a Professional Sound
- MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production Free [Mac Download]
- Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder
1. MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production [Download]
- Create audio productions within minutes of downloading with this powerful, yet easy-to-use software
- Mix an unlimited number of audio, music and voice tracks, record single or multiple tracks simultaneously.
- All the power of professional mixing and recording equipment through a single platform
- Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz, export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio.
- Load any audio file and export to all popular audio formats from studio quality wav to high compression formats.
2. Shaping Your Sound with Microphones
- This series teaches how to best mike, record and mix drums, guitars, pianos, horns, vocals, strings and more.
- Instructional, Film, TV & Radio
- The Shaping Your Sound Series
- Audio, Sound & Music Production
- Recording Techniques
3. Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono mic/line plus 2 stereo) offer up to 22Tracks of recording (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
- 6 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable, savablemix as well as a dedicated 7th output for the sound Engineer.
- 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters that can be applied to any channel via two dedicated EFX busses.
- 22-In/4-out USB Audio Interface Mode lets you route inputs to DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card.
- Wireless control via free IOS app and optional bta-1 adapter
4. Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Eighteen track faders and one master fader allows instant access to any track without selecting pages or banks of faders.
- 5″ LCD screen and select, self-illuminated buttons – make it easy to keep an eye on your entire creative process.
- Records to SD/SDHC cards to provide fast, secure and reliable capture of every vocal line, guitar lick and drum hit.
- Built-in multi effects processor and mastering tools make it easy to go from demo to finished product.
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch.
6. Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Analog 12-Channel Multi-Track Mixer with Onboard Lexicon Effects
- High-performance 12-Input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback.
- 14-In/12-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface
- Iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft sapphire British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon effects engine featuring award-winning reverbs, delays, Choruses and Modulations
7. Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 22-Track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- Mix, monitor, and record using an iPad
- Main outputs, 6 customizable monitor outputs, and a dedicated output for FOH monitoring and mixing
- Scene saving function, Up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
9. MixPad Multitrack Recording Software for Sound Mixing and Music Production Free [Mac Download]
- Mix an audio, music and voice tracks
- Record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
- Intuitive tools to split, trim, join, and many other editing features
- Loaded with audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb, and more.
- Load an audio file and export to all popular audio formats from studio quality wav to high compression formats.
10. Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder
- 12 in / 10 Out USB Audio Interface for DAW Connectivity
- Click Output with TAP TEMPO
- Onboard MIDI Functionality
- 1-knob compressor and 3 band EQ installed on all input modules
- Dual headphone output with individual volume and source selection
Multitrack Recording Mixer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Multitrack Recording Mixer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Multitrack Recording Mixer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Multitrack Recording Mixer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Multitrack Recording Mixer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Multitrack Recording Mixer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Multitrack Recording Mixer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Multitrack Recording Mixer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Multitrack Recording Mixer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Multitrack Recording Mixer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Multitrack Recording Mixer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Multitrack Recording Mixer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Multitrack Recording Mixer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Multitrack Recording Mixer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Multitrack Recording Mixer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.