You can trust our selection for Sata Controller Card Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 69871 reviews for Sata Controller Card and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Sata Controller Card where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Sata Controller Card.
In this article we've included our suggestions for the sata controller card after analyzing 69871 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 sata controller card
|1||Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||SupaHub SATA Card 8 Port||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps eSATA Controller Card - Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card - 2 Int/2 Ext - SATA III 6Gbps (PEXESAT322I)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||SATA Card 4 Port with 4 SATA Cables||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Adaptec Controller Card 2277000-R RAID 8885 Series 8 12Gb/s PCI-Express SAS/SATA Adapters Brown Box||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||MZHOU PCIe SATA Controller Card 10 Port with 10 SATA Cables and Low Profile Bracket - 6Gbps SATA 3.0 PCIe Card||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Rivo PCIe SATA Card||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3720C 8-Port 12Gb/s PCIe 3.0 x8 SAS/SATA RAID Controller (RR3720C)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card, 4 Port with 4 SATA Cable, SATA Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket...
- LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter
- SupaHub SATA Card 8 Port, SATA Expansion Card for SATA III 6G Hard Drives for Desktop, Includes 8 SATA...
- StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps eSATA Controller Card Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card 2 Int/2...
- SATA Card 4 Port with 4 SATA Cables, 6 Gbps SATA 3.0 Controller PCI Express Expression Card with Low Profile...
- Adaptec Controller Card 2277000-R RAID 8885 Series 8 12Gb/s PCI-Express SAS/SATA Adapters Brown Box
- 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card, SAS2008 Chip, 8-Port 6Gb/s, Same as SAS...
- MZHOU PCIe SATA Controller Card 10 Port with 10 SATA Cables and Low Profile Bracket 6Gbps SATA 3.0 PCIe...
- Rivo PCIe SATA Card, 10 Port with 10 SATA Cable, SATA Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket...
- HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3720C 8-Port 12Gb/s PCIe 3.0 x8 SAS/SATA RAID Controller RR3720C
1. Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card
- You could make the system to boot from this SATA controller but non RAID.
- 4 Ports Adapter Card — You could add 4 6Gb/s SATA 3.
- Chipset — With using The Marvell 88SE9215 chip,more stable and compatible.
- For All PCs — with a low profile Bracket and 4 SATA Cable，compatible with 99% size chassis on the market.
- System Support — Connect 4 large capacity storage devices at the same time.
2. LSI Broadcom SAS 9300-8i 8-port 12Gb/s SATA+SAS PCI-Express 3.0 Low Profile Host Bus Adapter
- UPC: 830343007080
- Weight: 0.650 lbs
3. SupaHub SATA Card 8 Port
- 8 Ports Integrated on One SATA Card: With SupaHub 8 port PCIe SATA card, you are able to add 8 SATA III 6Gb/s drives for your desktop.
- Built-in Marvell 88SE9215 + JMicron JMB5xx chip, the stability and compatibility of this PCIe to SATA card have been improved.
- Supports Windows 7/8/10.
- Compliant with PCI-Express v2.
- PCIe x1 interface: This SATA expansion card 8 Port is compatible with PCIe x1, x4, x8, x16, not compatible with PCI slot.
4. StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps eSATA Controller Card – Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card – 2 Int/2 Ext – SATA III 6Gbps (PEXESAT322I)
- Add 2 external or internal SATA 6 Gbps ports to a computer through a PCI Express slot
- 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6
- PCIe SATA 6
- PCI Express SATA III Card
- PCI Express eSATA
5. SATA Card 4 Port with 4 SATA Cables
- Efficient] – You could add four 6Gbps/s SATA 3.
- High Performance] – The 4 port SATA controller based on Marvell 88SE9215 chip, more stable and wider compatible.
- Support System] – The SATA expansion card supports Windows XP/ 7/ 8/ 10/ Mac/ NAS/ Linux OS, no driver required.
- For All PCs] – Our PCIe to SATA III 4 port expansion card comes with a low profile bracket and 4 SATA cables, compatible with most chassis on the market.
- Please Note] – You could make the system to boot from this SATA card but non RAID.
6. Adaptec Controller Card 2277000-R RAID 8885 Series 8 12Gb/s PCI-Express SAS/SATA Adapters Brown Box
7. 10Gtek Internal PCI Express SAS/SATA HBA RAID Controller Card
- Controller: SAS 2008 controller for 8-port 6Gb/s to PCIe; Support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and RAID 1E.
- Host Bus Type: 8-line PCIe 2.0, X8
- Connectors: 2-port Mini-SAS SFF-8087
- Data Rates: Up to 6 G SATA and SAS link rates, SAS 2.0 complian; Support 256 SAS and SATA device
- Systems Support: Windows, Linux RedHat, LinuxSUSE Enterprise Server(SLES), Solaris,and VMware
8. MZHOU PCIe SATA Controller Card 10 Port with 10 SATA Cables and Low Profile Bracket – 6Gbps SATA 3.0 PCIe Card
- With this PCIe SATA card, you can add 10 SATA 3.
- The PCIe SATA card contains ten SATA cables to simplify the connection!
- Use the 1166+JMB575 chip to improve card stability and compatibility.
- Connect 10 mass storage devices at the same time.
- Note: The 10-port does not support RAID.
9. Rivo PCIe SATA Card
- 10 Ports SATA 3.
- 80TB Expansion】: 10 Ports SATA 3.
- Supports 】: Supports Windows XP/8/10 / MAC / NAS / Ubuntu(Not recommended to use win 7, it may be stuck).
- Easy to Install】: PCIe to SATA 3.
- Note】: The 10-port does not support RAID.
10. HighPoint Technologies RocketRAID 3720C 8-Port 12Gb/s PCIe 3.0 x8 SAS/SATA RAID Controller (RR3720C)
- PCIe 3.0 x8 host Interface
- 8x 12Gb/s SAS/SATA ports
- Flexible SAS + SATA Storage configurations
- Windows, macOS & Linux
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 1/0, 5/0, JBOD & Single Disk
Sata Controller Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sata Controller Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sata Controller Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sata Controller Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sata Controller Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sata Controller Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sata Controller Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sata Controller Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sata Controller Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sata Controller Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sata Controller Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sata Controller Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sata Controller Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sata Controller Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sata Controller Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.